Responsibilities:Contacting clients regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment; identifying the cause and analyzing of overdue...
Perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Reviewing and segregating e-mails
- Printing, scanning and validating invoices
- Checking invoices correctness and contacting with vendors to explain incorrect invoices
- Responding to all queries from vendors and local finance
- PO invoices verification (matching PO invoices with purchase orders created by buyer)
- Expense invoice verification and sending for approval to responsible person
- Entering coding data.
- Booking invoices according to accounting tax regulations
- Month end closure
- Basic knowledge on accountancy
- BA degree
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal), at least B2/C1
- Good knowledge of Italian language (min. B2 both written and verbal)
- Good Excel knowledge
- Ability to prioritization of tasks
- Detail oriented and attentive
- Opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Friendly and inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Referral Program
- Cafeteria benefits (MyBenefit)
- Fruit day
- Training and development opportunities
Podobne oferty pracy:
What will you do?Performing RTR activities (including MEC) for applicable client entities according to proceduresCompleting knowledge transfer planWorking closely...