R2R Team Manager with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in R2R area
- Fluent knowledge of English and French
- Ability to organize own work and teamwork in compliance with the operational procedures KPI/Clients reporting requirements
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Economic education
What duties will help you grow?
- Work closely with the Client and maintain very good business relationship,
- Ensures the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service on a daily basis to the client in accordance with agreed SLAs
- Contribute to a positive and supportive team culture
- Manage the PA team successfully to help the team members be motivated and fulfil the Clients requirements
- Control the process and process documentation
- Continually consider improvement opportunities, strive to simplify and standardize processes
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.