Would you like to take part in developing and improving our modelling capabilities in the liquidity and capital area? We are now looking for an analyst to join the Internal Funds Transfer Pricing and Capital Frameworks team , Group Treasury & Asset Liability Management ("TALM") a unit within Group Finance & Treasury. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in Treasury and modelling to join the team and learn about ALM and risk modelling!
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Treasury and ALM. We add value by ensuring a strong, sustainable and regulatory compliant balance sheet (assets and liabilities) while maximizing the net interest margin within the overall risk-appetite and supporting business areas’ ability to serve customers well. You’ll be an integral part of the Internal Funds Transfer Pricing and Capital Frameworks team, where we focus on the Groups funds transfer pricing (FTP) and economic capital (EC) frameworks, which combined are central in measuring and managing the Groups value creation. As a Analyst, you’ll play a valuable role in the developing the models underpinning these frameworks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing models & tools to support strategic decisions in ALM, liquidity, funding and capital to enable good risk management and performance management.
- Engage in improvement projects in the area as well as developing new models to cover additional risk factors
- Analyze data, perform impact studies, and proactively develop and implement improved methodologies for IFTP, EC and other allocation models
- Review / Automize processes to drive improvements.
You’ll join a team where we believe in a healthy and productive environment that nurtures employee well-being and successful business. Our skilled, dedicated employees and their ability to deliver make us stand out. The role is based in Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are structured, able to work independent and self-organized
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Are a team player with a positive can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for a common goal
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing (professional level)
Your experience and background:
- An academic degree in economics, finance or mathematics
- Knowledge and interest in the areas of financial risk and quantitative modelling
- Experience from working with databases and knowledge of SQL. Skills in other programming languages such as Python or SAS are an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 15/08/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Magnus Svensson.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.