We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals, and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Process high volumes of vendor documents into SAP system in line with Policies and Procedures
- Challenge non-compliant documents which impact timely payments whilst still meeting KPIs and SLAs set
- Organize own workload to meet daily targets and work very closely with the immediate and wider Accounts Payable team
- Providing quality customer service by working closely with internal colleagues
- Finding solutions and identify opportunities for process improvements
- Supporting manager with regular review of the documentation
- University degree
- Accounting qualification (completed or WIP) is a plus
- Ability to process high volumes with high accuracy to tight/moving deadlines
- Experience in a Shared Services Centers is a plus
- Strong command of English and Portuguese language
- Knowledge of languages of the markets within the GBS scope is a plus
- Understanding of AP department end to end processes and JSOX and compliance controls are a plus
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus